- We keep a record of web pages seen, emails and other contacts.
- We make a note when you contact us, e.g. by using a form or email.
- Conversations you contribute to from our forum
- To run this website – for example to track sessions and count how many people visit.
- For the support for customers who buy our products.
- For sales and marketing – especially targeting and personalization.
- We only want you to see marketing that is relevant and valuable to you. So we only market to people who: – are looking or have recently looked at our website or social marketing etc., or – have previously signed up to receive monthly music, news and offers.
- Google Analytics to count page visits etc.
- Optinmonster for soliciting signups (pop-ups) and coupons for offers
- Mailchimp for sending opt-in emails